Six Health Problems That Can Happen to Bloggers "Can Blogging Be What Ails You ? "
|Eat more fruits! Get more exercise, feel better than ever!|
One of the many things in the last three years I have read about bloggers, is that they are spending endless hours typing, sitting and blogging and online fun can cause some problems. They're getting more aches and pains and it's not only painful but annoying to say the least. Normal occurrences that are brought on by our additionzl recreations are part of the blogging world. If you have some of these aliments below it's time for you to take a long look at the habits you have made and make some changes in your life style and habits before going through many tests at the doctors to find out that nothing is wrong with you but poor blogging habits and run up those bills that will cost allot of money finding out. Here are some of these complaints that may help you heal.
- Elbows hurt? Are you leaning one arm on the table all the time, that bone will become inflamed. Try using a pillow underneath it, wrap it up with a towel or apply heat.
- Does you knees hurt more? This is something that happens from sitting long long periods, does the time just get away from you? Try propping your legs up while sitting, use another chair to prop that leg up or both.
- Your lower back aches all the time? Think about being hunched over all the time while blogging. This can cause pinched nerves, again habits create some pain if done over and over just like sleeping in the wrong position. This one is critical, so you will have to set the timer to get up and move every thirty minutes, stretch, bend, and loosen up. Your body is telling you it's not happy. If you can, have a deep back massage done once a month.
- Headaches? A common complaint. Long hours on a computer may be a signal for your eyes. They need a rest too. Try low script reading glasses for up close typing, eye drops for dryness and again limit the time. Take a break in between writing. Stay hydrated drink lots of water or eat watermelon.
- Hand and wrist issues? Oh course your typing all the time, this is the most common of all complaints. The bottom part under your thumb area hurts, your wrist is sore. Wear a wrist band all the time, the thin ones can help. This is tough on those parts and not allot but resting can help, take a moment to shake your rest while breaking every half hour, don't do what you always do or you will get what you always got. The arm band, elbow bands and thumb can feel numb, sore or pulled by spending endless hours typing.
- Weight gain? Oh yes the dreaded weight gain can creep up so fast. If your a food blogger it's the tasting that will get you, calories add up fast. It's time to start shedding the blogger weight, sitting will do that too! Have snacks already to go in baggies while your busy at work typing. Try apples slices, pears, bananas, carrots, celery. Drink vitamin waters, melons for hydration and if you must taste everything hold back on eating the whole thing. There are plenty of snacks to enjoy that are healthy and satisfying. You can put on as much as 12 pounds a year. Diet is important for heart health. Stay away from chips and empty calorie foods.
Hope these tips will help some of you out there, getting older isn't an excuse so you just can't use that one, this can happen to anyone, at any age.. Just keep moving, stay active and eat right!