Door Christmas Decoration!

Door Christmas Decoration!


Most of them cost so much money we just pass it by. This is an easy way to make one for more than half the price at most stores that sell the pre made.



Perfect for over doorways or arched furniture pieces!


Here's what I did:

Here is what you should have on hand:
Pipe cleaners in different colors 
Glue gun
Old ornaments
Green wreath garland
2- 18 inch green garland wreath from the dollar store
Glitter glue in red or green
Assorted decorations IE old pine cones, red berries, poinsettia flowers, little wrapped presents or drums any kind of ornaments you aren't using anymore. 

Bought two wreaths from the dollar store, clipped the fasteners with a pliers, then fastened them lengthwise together with pipe cleaners. 

The I wrapped this with green wreath garland. Fastened it at each end with bows. Used pipe cleaners in green to twist tie together in four places.

I found many loose older ornaments than I took apart and used the flowers, bulbs, presents, drum, birds, berries and pine cones.
I used a glue gun after I positioned them where I liked.

You can also purchase glitter and dip the pine cone and other decorations into glitter before you place them on the banner wreath.

Let dry then hang wherever you like in your home.

Comments